Since the winter semester 2004 the Weihenstephan Center of Life and Food Sciences (WZW) has offered studies in Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences in a two-stage Bachelor/Master system.
Basis of the studies in Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences at Weihenstephan is
Students are taught broad-based fundamental knowledge in engineering, natural science and life science fields.
Since the winter semester 2013/14 the WZW offers at the Straubing Center of Science
After successful completion of the bachelor course, students may choose as appropriate between several advanced further courses to acquire the qualification of Master of Science (M.Sc.):
- Master’s Degree Course Agricultural Sciences
- Master’s Degree Course Agrimanagement
- Master´s Degree Course Hortibusiness Management
- Master’s Degree Course Horticultural Science
- Master Life Science Economics and Policy
- Master’s Degree Course Renewable Resources
Further more the TUM School of Education offers
- Teaching at Vocational Schools - Vocational Education Agriculture (Bachelor of Education).
Information on semester dates can be found here.